Weightless Tracker!

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

A Successful Day

So yesterday was day one, and turned into a complete success. I got in Yoga and T25. I had contimplated doing a run but my arch in my foot has been killing me in my right foot, so I kept it to yoga and cardio. Even went and bought some tennis balls to roll my foot over to stretch it out. 
 
So decent cal burn for yoga core day.
 
Awesome cal burn for a cardio day! 
 
That means in total I burned actively 544 calories, and in total 680 calories. 
 
Finished the complete day really strong, 976 calories burned, 80 minutes of exercise, and finally 9 of 12 hours standing. I have a feeling with how much school work makes me sit to do work, I'm always gonna be struggling with the standing goal. I totaled 9,146 steps and 4.62 miles. 
 
I'm running a kik group for people to talk about their goals and workout aims for the month of October and that is going well. And the posts coming in from the Facebook challenge is always encouraging. Just have to remember to take it one day at a time!
 
My eating was on point, and so so delicious. I am so happy with my meal planning this week. 
 
 
Only thing I went over on was cheese, but I'm not gonna fret too much on doing an extra serving of cheese every now and then. 
 
Hope everyone else is having a great October!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment