Weightless Tracker!

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Okay... Let's do a reboot.

So, this is I've been a horrible blogger. Haven't updated in I can't even remember how long... I apologize! Anywho, I think I left off with week one of T25 and Yoga. Well week two I did decent but for whatever reason my motivation and energy levels were lacking... And thus I began slacking. Ended up not even jumping into week 3 so since a new challenge group was starting here come tomorrow I decided to focus and get my act back on track.  I've also made the jump into being a Beachbody coach! So, any questions or even if you are wanting to join let me know and I can lead you onwards!  Even though I've been a little slack on working out, I've at least stayed pretty on for eating. Got in a weigh in and was down to 234! Woo bye bye 240's and soon here come on 220's! I did my official weigh in and measurements for this next month of challenge. 
I just used my 21 day fix app to track it, it's really convenient. Also showing off my before pictures. I'm really starting to see some progress even though I took almost a month off of the hard workouts. Also I'll be following the 21 day fix meal plan so I'll be using it for that as well. Just not the workouts. What's also neat is my new scale, so glad to finally have one again, tells me my fat and water percent. Unfortunately my fat percent is a lot higher then I'd like it to be, it's at 66%. That's wayyyyy to much. 66% of my weight is 155.6 pounds. My short term goal is hopefully 6 percent by the end of 4 weeks. I'm not for sure how fast it is to lose percentage of fat so that's why I'm aiming small and doable. 4% loss is 6 pounds of fat. Overall I want to try for 10 pounds by the end of October.
 
Anyways, I am here to apologize for my tardiness on posting and to reassure you guys I am going to be switching that around. I'm finally getting into a steady sleep pattern so no more up until 5 am nights. To leave you off, I'm gonna show you guys some of the pictures I've taken on my runs and walks lately. The Tay is beautiful!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment