Weightless Tracker!

Saturday, September 10, 2016

Rest of Week 1 of T25 and Yoga

So I haven't updated since day two, I felt leaving a couple days would at least make my post longer and a little more interesting. Anywho, Wednesday was a long day 3. Finally matriculated, got my id and then Thursday finally finished getting a bank account plus celebrating my dads birthday. Wednesday I ended up almost not doing my workout, cause I took a late exhausted nap again. It's really starting to effect my schedule. Anyways, I pushed through and did T25. I left Yoga for Thursday, and I'll double up today to catch up since it's a T25 rest day. (It's STATurday hahaha) Anyways, my sweaty face and stats for Wednesday go as sooooo:
 
It took forever and a half to stop sweating, I literally put a shirt on just to soak up the sweat and the shirt was dripping wet within 5 minutes of being on. That's Total Body Circuit for you. Refueled with my trusty Shakeology. 
 
 
I think I put in double the banana for extra shake texture. But anyways, like I said skipped day 3 of yoga, however my yoga mat was a cheapie from Tesco that if I sweat a tiny bit I'm falling on my face, sooooo I didn't quite trust it when sweating more then a whore in church. 
 Thursday I found the sports store and got myself a good yoga mat, along with a couple yoga blocks to assist during yoga. I made it through Yoga day three and then Ab Intervals yesterday. That was killer on my body. 
 
First one is Yoga, decent cal burn for mainly stretching. I'm always surprised with the cal burn from yoga. And then a very active burn from abs, and I think that came from going up down up down for the cardio recoveries in between. 
 
 
My sweatie butt afterwards. Then I facetimed with my class back home while making dinner.
 
 
Turkey Burgers with grilled broccoli and mashed sweet potatoes. Then yesterday, Friday was so so so fun. Not. It was double day for T25 and I was not feeling motivated at all to do it. However, I pushed through and did it. Here's the line up going Yoga, Leg, Cardio.
 
 
Not to bad of calorie burns, plus I took some breaks in between if you couldn't tell. Active Cal total is 821 Calories in the 3 workouts burned. Total calories equaling 1037. So a really good calorie burn day. Then I started up the Sons of Anarchy last night, yes yes I know I'm late to the game but I've been delaying watching it since I know how addicting it is and I don't know how much I wanna splurge and sit and watch TV a bunch. But I figured I can treat today as a lazy Saturday of sorts sooooo Binge watching began. 
 
Food wise I've been eating clean all week, been a little heavy with the carbs but not absurdly. Need to add more protien snacks into my eating schedule. Just haven't been eating a lot lately. Which isn't good either cause with how much I've been working out I need a decent food intake. Might go to the store later today, or even go eat out. Maybe get some noodles I don't know really. 
 
Anyways I did say it was STATurday, so that means I did my stats this morning. And pleasantly surprised. 
 
Today's STATS:
Chest: 37.6
L. Arm: 16.2
R. Arm: 16.2
Waist: 46.9
Hips: 46.9
L. Thigh: 30.2
R. Thigh:30
 
Starting STATS:
Chest: 38.4
L. Arm: 16.6
R. Arm: 16.6
Waist: 47.6
Hips: 49
L. Thigh: 30.4
R. Thigh:30
 
All In all after 5 days I lost 4.6 inches total. Really not bad. My biggest dip was my hips. My biggest surprise was my chest, that's really not changed in the last 6 weeks so it really surprised me that in 5 days it finally dipped below 38. I still don't have a scale so no idea on the pound change. :/ I know it's lower but I really wanna know numbers. I just gotta wait for my card to come in the mail. 
I'm gonna do my two yoga's later in the day, and that will make this week have 12 workouts in it plus what ever I do tomorrow. Both my activity tracker and my challenge tracker leave Sunday as the end of the week. 
 
Anywho, there's my update for the week! Already seeing some more progress which I'm proud about! See you later in the week for another update. 

No comments:

Post a Comment