Weightless Tracker!

Friday, July 22, 2016

Day Four

Today was a long day it felt. I didn't get home till after 1:30, and had a doctors app in the morning at 9 to be up for. I wasn't too happy when waking up. But I got out of bed anyways got my doctors and dentist visit out of the way for the day. Even spent some time with my grandma by the lake. So for once I was really late in the day to get in my workout. It didn't bother me to much, and today was a nice day of Pilates. But between my Doctor's and Dentist visit I drank my snickerdoodle shakeology... very yummy

Then re-brushed my teeth for the dentist. Because even though your going for a cleaning you feel you should brush your teeth x20 to make a great impression. Got that out of the way then snacked on some frozen fruit while I made some chicken avocado low cal spinach wraps.    

Didn't even need cheese, I was impressed with them. And even though by this time I reallyyyyyy wanted a nap I headed off and visited with my grandma. Their dog is sooooo adorable by the way, just need to ad a picture of her.
  This is Pinot, and she's a great cuddler.

Any who, on my way home from there, my air broke and being it was 85 out I was sweeting all the way home even with windows down. I felt that was a workout in itself, or similar to a sauna.

I at a serving of chicken and the two servings of the stirfry for what I thought was gonna be a snack. But I'm still really full so I don't even know if I'll eat again or if so it'll be a something really small. Did my Pilates work out and damn, I didn't think it was going to be as intensive as it was. But I pushed through it and sweated up a storm, though since it wasn't activity enough my watch didn't track it. Such a shame. Might do a treadmill walk/jog to get up the activity after this post. I feel more energized then early I know that.

 #hotmess #Pilateshair #gonnakeepsmiling

So overall today was a great day, after the workout I even cleaned the kitchen some. It needed it. Though it needs more TLC then I was willing to focus in on. haha. So this is my Day four chart....



I didn't really eat much, yet I'm really full. Kinda odd, shows the program is working. I'll def finish the water at least, especially if I walk some more. So that's a wrap on day four! Glad you guys are reading in on my progress and posts. I'm actually really surprised at how many views I am getting. Wasn't really expecting much of a reaction, but it's quite motivating to keep it updated. See you guys tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. With this heat you are so wise to keep the water flowing through your body....YOU make me proud!

    ReplyDelete