Weightless Tracker!

Monday, September 5, 2016

Focus T25 and Yoga Day 1

Well I've still yet to adjust to the time change. Doesn't help nothing is yet motivating me to wake up early, as classes don't start till next week. And since I've taken a break from working out I've experienced restless nights. But after today that should start to turn around, which is good. :D   Anyways, today like I said, still adjusting to the time change so I may have stayed up until 5 am and thus slept in till 1:30/2pm.... May have.... Okay okay, I did do that. But I got up, put on workout clothes, ate a yogurt, (Greek yogurt over here is sooooo much yummier, just saying) and did my starting images for Yoga.. Ready to see this funny stuff? Haha  
 
 
So, as you can see, solid on some moves... Not so solid on others. I contemplated not even doing the rockstar photo, as I really can't do the move at all so that in itself from nothing to something at the end would show improvement. Also I just noticed that photo is in the wrong spot. Eh, I may or may not fix that. Probably not. 
 
 
So after my photo session I actually did my yoga workout. Day 1 Core. I worked up quite a sweat and it surprised me in a good way.
  
Felt really good and was a great warm up going into Focus T25. Which kicked my booty. I also modified some just so I wasn't stomping around like an elephant. I live on the 3rd floor, and don't want to disrupt the people below. I think Cardio type days are the main days I have to worry about that and I may look into a gym membership. But having to haul my IPad to the gym every time I want to do a Beachbody workout doesn't have a huge appeal to me. 
 
 
T25 left me looking like so....
 
 
The extra 3 minutes are the cool down, but even so, 28 minutes and burning that many calories is insane. I felt proud of myself. 
Overall a great Monday! I refueled after the workouts with some Shakeology. 
 
Using my new blender, it's a single shake sized container I fill, seal flip and blend. Was only 15 bucks once converted so not a bad investement for the year. I'm probably gonna splurge and eat my last Chinese meal for the night before digging into my homemade meals. As I have this frozen ready for use. But from here on out I'm actually gonna be using Lose It again, and tracking my cal intake but I'm still referencing the 21 day fix with my meal building. Eating the Chinese won't even send me over either. And I get hungry later, which I doubt I'll just eat my salad so I'm not going over on carbs. 
 
Well that's a wrap for day one at being back at it. Check in more often now that I'll have more time to do more consistent updates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment