Dun Dun Dunnnnn.... So here are my after pictures, which will turn into my before pictures for T25. I'm also going to be starting up a yoga retreat for the first 3 weeks of T25 and we're beginning the 60 day Fitness Challenge at the same time. The Fitness Challenge is just a group accountability and I'm doing the T25 for. But by logging 3 workouts a week and posting 5 pictures of Shakeology, we can win some money from a pot of 1-3 million. So even if it's only 20 bucks or 10 or 50, it's something more then I have now and I didn't have to add any money myself into it. Plus the I'm doing the shakes and the workout already, why not win some money for it.
Anyway's I won't describe my week in detail, just post some photos on it. Overall I wasn't amazingly good, I kept it under control though. I just didn't have many options for food at home, couldn't really meal prep since I was leaving so soon and then I went down to my friends for a few days before take off and there was really only options of carbs and processed food. Not the best for weight loss. I didn't have the space to do my workouts either, so I did run twice the 3 days I was there. And the run outside was amazing! I did two miles, averaging a 13'17" pace, but my first mile was 12'02" :D. That compared to one of my first runs of the summer back in 5/26, with an average pace of 16'12" with mile one being 15'47" and two being 16'13". Yah progress.
So here's a sweaty selfie and the workout chart from a workout on the 26. Okay here's something else I'm super super proud of, in August I logged a total of 42 workouts! While some where short ones or a couple just during cleaning duty while working, they were still workouts. June and July each I did 22 workouts, so while that's 2 less overall I basically equaled the working out amount. Also I hit my calorie goal every day in August and did a streak of 36 days of hitting it!
Unfortunately when I got to Scotland on the 31 that night I must of ate something funky or bad, cause I developed a stomach ache over that night and into the 1st. It was bad. So I broke my streak on the first :( and took the second to recoup as well and wayyy overslept yesterday so I haven't hit my goal since I've been here, but I've been focusing on other things and I'll pick up on Tomorrow on the calorie hitting! I plan to get all of October and the Rest of this month for my new streak, so excited to restart that.
I bout my new yoga mat... It's pink and very cheap, only kind they had but it will do for my yoga retreat. I'm excited to start up T25 and hopefully since I'm not working 40 hrs a week, I can update a lot more regularly!
Oh, before I forget I lost another 7lbs and 3.8 inches overall. I feel I may have lost a little more inches but was bloated from being sick and traveling. But I still have a loss!
So through 2 rounds I've lost 14lbs and 8.3 inches! Not to shabby of results! Now onto T25, this program has you do inches weekly and hopefully I'll get my new scale by the end of the week as well. But I may not have a new weight for the first week or so. Now I'm off to Tesco to get some food for meal prepping!
No comments:
Post a Comment