Sunday, September 4, 2016
Meal Prepping
So my run to the store was a success. Got all my meal prepping done for the week. Have one salad and 5 rice and veggie bowls with chicken made up. The Turkey burger I'll make some burgers or ground it up for some dinners later on through the week. I got myself a mini blended. Pretty cheap too, only 12.5 pounds. So I can have more then just shakeology and almond milk for my smoothies. Got my spices and fresh vanilla extract too. The vanilla extract was super cheap, and here they don't even sell imitation you actually can only buy real fresh extract. But really it's the price of our imitation. I'm in love I think. :D Anyways, I will be doing some before yoga poses as well tomorrow before starting off, to see how my flexibility improves over the next 3 weeks and the 7 after that as well. Woot woot, excitement! I just wanted to do another quick post and update on getting my meal prepping done so eating will be on point this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment