Weightless Tracker!

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Day 15

Final week! Pushing through this week as hard as I can and doing all the optional workouts along with upping my dumbbells and the final 3 days following Autumns 3 day fix meal plan.  increased my 5 pound weights to 7.5 pounds!
It's a little addition but damn did I feel it during the Total Body Cardio today.



Talk about sweaty! this was after Total Body Cardio and before Pilates.



Burned 317 in just 31 min, that's only active cals, not even additional cals that follow. That is crazy and shows how much effort I put in. (Today was my day off so I didn't workout till noon)



After adding Pilates Fix I burned a total of 605 active cals in an hour. Very impressive and I'm very proud of myself.

  <---- look at that total cal burn! talk about beast mode!

I then made shakeology, just plain vanilla in vanilla almond milk and sucked that down while I iced. Then showered, made lunch and headed off to my grandmas to swim in the lake and lay out in the sun for the first time this summer on my day off.

 1 cup of creamy chicken salad, spinach, and 1 cup of the mac and cheese made up my lunch. Yum yum. :D See you guys tomorrow! I am 10-6 all week so posting should happen, if not blast me with messages until I do! Haha, I need to be accountable all week!

No comments:

Post a Comment