Weightless Tracker!

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Day 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, and 14 .....

Hehehe so lets sum up a week real quick... Monday, day 7, I drove down to Grand Rapids and back to settle the last of my visa stuff for school and came home and basically crashed. Didn't even get in yoga my workout. Also ate some fast food that really upset my stomach.... lesson learned.

But this was my weekly summary....
  

So overall not a bad week. Lots of steps! Go go go that was me, sooooo probably not a surprise I finally crashed and burned.

Tuesday rolled around and stuck to clean eating all week long, and just had my regular meals I'd already been posting about. Did a minute and a half wall sit before pound class, (that I jogged up to, it's a mile from my house so nice warm up)

 and ate this after -->

Yummy chicken fajitas on lettuce wraps. Only used up one portion and one veggie, well maybe 1.5 cause of the lettuce. Then a teaspoon or two since dad cooked them with coconut oil. Very filling. After pound class, even though I could have called that my total body workout, I did my 21 day fix video. I also started the yoga, but only lasted 10 minutes before my energy was zapped and I was disliking how fast she sped through the directions and moves. I also did some organizing of the basement, so I had a new workout space! I took a screenshot of my cal burn and to make sure I didn't cramp up the next day took a nice refreshing 20 minute ice bath.



  

 So that was Day 8 in a nut shell, Day 7 I crashed at 7:30 pm and didn't wake up till 8 o'clock on Day 8. Maybe that was why Tuesday was so productive....

Day 9 resulted in the upper fix and sore arms, but I was able to walk with no cramps so compared to a week ago I called it a win!

    
  I felt the sweat didn't match the calories, but I wasn't going to argue haha.

So Thursday, Day 9, I ended up not working out till after work. I got in my matcha powder the night before (Green Tea concentrated powder), and used it in my shakeology. It was delicious and I plan to keep using it. Also did another day of pound class, woot woot! So worked out total an hour and a half that day. My brother dropped off his dog, and when I did my workout I had to lock him out of the basement. He thought I wanted to play but I couldn't. The day ended in yet another sweaty selfie.

   

  
yea sweaty selfies... shows you worked your a** off.

So Friday, Day 10, was Pilates and I didn't really sweat nor did I keep a workout tracker on it, sooooo I don't have any photos for that day. I also did grocery shopping, woo stocked food and fridge. Onto Saturday!

Day 11: Night workout after work and meal prep day since I ran out of food.

 

I have found most of these workouts I actively burn at least 300 calories and total burn is average of 400. Which is what the program plans for you to burn, so its held very true to its world.

Now on to food... I made four things, and did dishes... though I finished with more dirty dishes then I started with, imagine that.

First off, I've been craving some mac and cheese, so I found a 21 day fix approved version using a cauliflower puree to cut down on cheese usage. Then to use up a zucchini I made a turkey burger, zucchini casserole that is delicious. I made a creamy chicken salad with grapes and apples, minus the almonds the recipe called for. And finally, I made some mini stuffed peppers, filled with low fat ricotta, turkey bacon, and spinach! Bask in their glory!


 


That was a late night of cooking but now I'm set for the week.

Sunday Day 13 had arrived, Now I closed both Sunday and Monday so they were tech morning workouts. I packed some of those four things above for food to eat instead of yucky convince store food. It was delicious eating.

 sweaty selfie is all I took Sunday. It was Dirty 30 and kicked my butt a roo.

Day 14, Monday! Yoga day. I decided to forgo the yoga fix and used a yoga app on my iPad. I did 3 10 min sessions to equal the 30 minute video I was bypassing. It goes a little slower and explains a little better then the Yoga fix dvd did. I did a beginners balance, combination, and strength. We did a lot of the same moves I experienced in the Yoga fix so I felt it was an equal substitute. I then took my brothers dog on a mile walk, thought it took half and hour because of him not being loose leash trained and he kept wanting to pull. So I would have to stop make him return and then continue the walk. The end was a lot better then the beginning. I was given my weekly summary....

 

So not as many steps, since I didn't walk/run as much this week. I'm still fighting that fluid hold up. but my calories overall and avg cal barely are below last Mondays summary. So as you can see the only day I didn't beat my goal was the Monday I crashed and burned. I also made a milkshake style shakeology, I did so by using frozen bananas.

 this was delicious.

So Week two is a wrap. Even though I didn't post like I wish I had, adding in the icing to my leg just takes up so much more planning time before work and then by the time I remember I have to post I'm in bed not wanting to get up. This week I will be better!


No comments:

Post a Comment