Weightless Tracker!

Monday, August 8, 2016

Day 19

I woke up late, so I only did one workout on Saturday. I did it before work, then after work I met up with a friend and we went to see Suicide Squad in IMax 3D and it was AWESOME!!!

 I had my shakeology in the morning and ate 3 of my 6 meals from the 3 day fix menu. I just couldn't eat more and then at the movies had popcorn but that was all I ate that day.

 took me a bit to get in the mood for the workout but I finally did and this was the result. The programs been awesome so far and I'm really excited about repeating it again come Wednesday. While the scale didn't move a whole bunch I feel I had some good inch results and non scale victories that made the program worth while.


No comments:

Post a Comment