
Couldn't finish the night without a sweaty selfie, and the stats on my walk.

My run wasn't half bad. I had really hoped to increase my speed some more by this time, but with the swelling in my calf I've tried to lay off the jogging and running as is recommended. It's frustrating but I know if I want to heal properly I have to listen. Tomorrows results will also be my new before photos and measurements. My next ones taken will be just before leaving for Scotland or just after I get there. After this set of 21 Day fix I plan to start the T25, which is a 10 week program. After 6 weeks of the 21 Day Fix I feel this will be a nice level up, without pushing too hard, and will be a great focus for completing 10 weeks of a program. After that I will assess myself by weight at that point and progress. I want to then tackle Insanity, but as that is a very intense program I want to make sure I'm prepared so I may or may not do that after T25. I also plan to start blogging on a separate blog about my experience in Scotland by itself. I'll add that link when I begin that. Thank you so much for following me during this experience. I know I wasn't the best with daily or every other day updates but I photographed and logged each day. The results prove it!
No comments:
Post a Comment