Weightless Tracker!

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Round 1 RESULTS!

Round 1 Results.... dun dun dun....

Here's pictures!

This one flows backwards but I didn't mind so didn't feel like fixing. Me in the dress is from April, when I was weighing in at my heaviest at 280 lbs. The middle are my beginning results. Already a difference from April. I came home from school, turned around my eating and began walking and jogging. That got me down to my starting 258. So 22 lbs in 14 or so weeks. The first one is of me last night. Quite a big difference almost 30 pounds does.

 Heres a direct comparison of my before and after.

My stomach isn't hangings much and I def tightened up my arms.

   


So end results in 21 days is 7 lbs and 4.5 inches! Some great progress. So these have now become my beginning measurements for this next round starting tomorrow. I even did my calf's this time. I found it really funny but great I was exact in both poundage weigh ins for this program. I was exactly 258 when I began and 251 this morning when I got on. This makes a total weight loss of 29 lbs!!!

I'll round it up for this amusing photo...

 *credit to a Pinterest find. Plan to use more of there images as I hit more of their goals. ;)

I noticed I forgot to upload my weekly stats...
Here those are



I'm trying to hit my cal goal for the whole month of August, so far I'm solid in doing so. Though since today was a rest day before restart I almost forgot to do a walk to get my calories above hehe.




No comments:

Post a Comment